About Me

My photo
Malverne, New York, United States
I am the proud mother of three boys and I also work full-time. Stamping and scrapbooking are my favorite ways to spend any spare time. I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator and enjoy sharing the craft with anyone who's interested. This blog will be a cool way to share updates with friends and family both in the U.S and in Ireland. All going well I will post regular news of what's going on with the Careys in Malverne

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pink Ribbon Card


A card I made for a friend who's recovering from surgery. I won the Ribbon Stamp at the Splitcoast Dinner during the Stampin' Up Convention in Salt Lake City.

1 comment:

  1. With all you won at convention Orla I can only conclude that you have either a charmed life or a massive amount of positive karma built up that just leaks out here and there! :D

    Fun Card and a wonderful start to your blogging career with what I see so far.

    Hugs and blessings - Jean

    ReplyDelete