About Me

My photo
Malverne, New York, United States
I am the proud mother of three boys and I also work full-time. Stamping and scrapbooking are my favorite ways to spend any spare time. I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator and enjoy sharing the craft with anyone who's interested. This blog will be a cool way to share updates with friends and family both in the U.S and in Ireland. All going well I will post regular news of what's going on with the Careys in Malverne

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My New Blog

This will be a cool way to share stamping and family updates with friends and family both in the U.S and in Ireland. All going well I will post regular news of what's going on with the Careys in Malverne

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere (blogways?)Orla. Great to see another blogger newbie take the plunge. Today is my 1 month anniversary on mine and it's a bit hard to realize it's been going that long. Some days it feels way longer and other days as if it was just yesterday. Can't wait to see what you come up with to share.

    Hugs and blessings and much success my dear friend! - Jean

    http://jlfstudio.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete