About Me

My photo
Malverne, New York, United States
I am the proud mother of three boys and I also work full-time. Stamping and scrapbooking are my favorite ways to spend any spare time. I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator and enjoy sharing the craft with anyone who's interested. This blog will be a cool way to share updates with friends and family both in the U.S and in Ireland. All going well I will post regular news of what's going on with the Careys in Malverne

Friday, August 21, 2009

More photos from Stampin' Up Convention


Since I have nothing new to tell today I've decided to share a few more photos from the Stampin' Up Convention in Salt Lake City. We were at a BBQ before leaving on the Saturday night and this was the gorgeous view of the mountains. It was unseasonably cool for SLC in Summer - only in the eighties most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment